
[Photo provided by WakeOne]
ZEROBASEONE, the group formed through Mnet’s audition show “Boys Planet,” will continue team activities as a five-member act.
Agency WakeOne said Feb. 12 that members Sung Han Bin, Kim Ji Woong, Seok Matthew, Kim Tae Rae and Park Gun Wook “decided to begin a new season as ZEROBASEONE” based on mutual trust. WakeOne said the decision followed sufficient discussions between the members and their respective agencies.
Zhang Hao, Ricky, Kim Gyu Vin and Han Yu Jin, who are with YH Entertainment, will wrap up the group’s set project period and move into independent activities. The group will perform as nine members through a concert next month at KSPO Dome in Seoul’s Olympic Park before the four go their separate ways.
WakeOne said it will fully support the five-member lineup and continue communicating so all members can keep growing as partners.
ZEROBASEONE debuted in 2023 as a nine-member project group and have logged six consecutive million-seller releases. The group were originally set for a 2 1/2-year run, with their activities scheduled to end in January next year, drawing attention to whether contracts would be extended.
In December, all nine members agreed to extend activities for about two months, including a new release in February and a Seoul encore concert in March. Under the new plan, ZEROBASEONE will continue as five after the March concert.
WakeOne said all nine members will still take the stage together for the previously announced “2026 ZEROBASEONE WORLD TOUR [HERE & NOW] ENCORE” shows.
Agency WakeOne said Feb. 12 that members Sung Han Bin, Kim Ji Woong, Seok Matthew, Kim Tae Rae and Park Gun Wook “decided to begin a new season as ZEROBASEONE” based on mutual trust. WakeOne said the decision followed sufficient discussions between the members and their respective agencies.
Zhang Hao, Ricky, Kim Gyu Vin and Han Yu Jin, who are with YH Entertainment, will wrap up the group’s set project period and move into independent activities. The group will perform as nine members through a concert next month at KSPO Dome in Seoul’s Olympic Park before the four go their separate ways.
WakeOne said it will fully support the five-member lineup and continue communicating so all members can keep growing as partners.
ZEROBASEONE debuted in 2023 as a nine-member project group and have logged six consecutive million-seller releases. The group were originally set for a 2 1/2-year run, with their activities scheduled to end in January next year, drawing attention to whether contracts would be extended.
In December, all nine members agreed to extend activities for about two months, including a new release in February and a Seoul encore concert in March. Under the new plan, ZEROBASEONE will continue as five after the March concert.
WakeOne said all nine members will still take the stage together for the previously announced “2026 ZEROBASEONE WORLD TOUR [HERE & NOW] ENCORE” shows.
* This article has been translated by AI.
Copyright ⓒ Aju Press All rights reserved.
